We love well behaved dogs and encourage our guests to bring up to two dogs along with you during your stay at Terranea. In order to insure that all of our guests have an enjoyable stay while in residence, we ask Dog Parents to sign the following pet policy upon check-in.
Terranea Resort Pet Policies:
- My dog is not aggressive, is well socialized with other animals, and is not a breed restricted by the resort.
- My dog’s vaccinations are up-to-date and current, and he/she is free of ticks and fleas.
- My dog will be with me and under my care at all times. I further understand and agree that I will assume financial responsibility for any damage that occurs due to leaving my dog unattended at any time. I further agree to pay a $100 fee for all instances of complaints of related to my dog causing a disturbance to other guests.
- My dog will be on a leash or in a carrier and under my control anytime we are outside.
- I understand that my dog is not permitted within the lobby area, any of the resort’s dining facilities, the Resort Pool, Cielo Point Pool, or the Spa Pool at any time.
- My dog will be cleaned off when he/she is wet or dirty, using provided towels, prior to letting them in my room.
- I will clean up after my dog and dispose of any waste in a marked trash receptacle.
- I will notify the resort of any dog “accidents” immediately and request special cleaning efforts.
- I will keep my dog off all furniture including bed, chair or couches.
- I agree to pay an extra $200 cleaning fee should room require excessive cleaning due to soiled bedspreads, furniture, or carpeting. I also agree that the condition of room is based on the sole judgment of Terranea Management upon my departure.
- I will assume financial responsibility for any damage caused by my dog during my stay.
- Should my dog cause injury to other guests, patrons, employees, visitors, vendors, or anyone lawfully on the hotel premises or their property, I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Lowe Enterprises Ltd. d/b/a Terranea Resort and all partners, directors, officers, employees and affiliated entities of the foregoing from and against any damages, loss, litigation, cost or expense by any of the foregoing as a result of any damage or injury caused by my dog.
- I agree to have my dog removed from the registered room during the time of any requested service from the housekeeping department of Terranea Resort.
- I agree to keep my dog behind a closed door in the registered room during the time of any delivery from any department of Terranea Resort. This includes room service, bell service, or deliveries from the housekeeping department.
Our Pet Fee is $150 per stay to cover cleaning charges to the guest room upon departure.
- Usage of Pet Rooms is limited and based upon availability. In order to guarantee availability, notification of pet’s arrival must be received at the time of booking.
- It is important to note that dogs are not permitted in the Bungalow, Casita or Villa accommodations. Dogs are only permitted inside of certain guest rooms inside the main hotel and are all ground level units.
- No weight restrictions for dogs.
- Breed restrictions will apply. Restricted breeds include but are not limited to:
2. Doberman Pincher
3. Chow Chow
5. Pit Bull
Address100 Terranea Way,
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275