Explore Terranea by Land and Sea with an unparalleled culinary immersion.
Explore Terranea by Land and Sea with an unparalleled culinary immersion highlighting the resort’s farm-to-Terranea philosophy and offering exclusive access to intimate workshops and dining experiences.
Led by Terranea’s award-winning chefs, the 3-day, 2-night package will immerse the senses and satisfy the inner foodie with Farm-to-Terranea dining experiences, a farm tour, access to the Chef’s Table Dinner Series, interactive workshops highlighting sea salt harvesting and cheese making, sommelier-led wine tasting and much more.
Package is designed for two and includes:
- Whale-sighting picnic lunch provided by sea beans
- Visit to Catalina View Garden for a farm tour, discussing seasonal ingredients and an overview of Terranea’s honey bee program
- Sea Salt or Cheese Making Workshop, based on season and availability
- Dinner for two at mar’sel with wine pairing
- Pastry & liquor pairing
- Farm-to-Terranea lunch at catalina kitchen
- Seaside Renewal Spa treatment incorporating sea salt
- Chef’s Table Dinner Series
*Two-weeks advance notice required. Non-refundable. Available booking dates in 2017: February 8-10, April 6-8, June 15-17, August 24-26, October 5-7, December 7-9.
Address100 Terranea Way,
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275